Fall Follies - Volunteer Needs
1. Three ATV’s – four wheelers.
2. Three to six individuals willing to plant birds (2 per field).
3. Three field marshals to perform the following tasks:
a. Identify/notify next brace participants.
b. Keep accurate time and signal end of braces.
c. Complete elimination score sheets as braces are completed.
4. Three to five individuals to assist set-up of field on Friday evening:
b. Water tanks
5. Three to five individuals to assist with clean-up of flags, water tanks, etc.
6. One to three individuals to “catch birds” for planters between braces.
7. Three individuals to assist with lunch set-up and clean-up.
8. Two individuals to assist with trailer inventory for equipment (batteries, etc) on Friday evening.
If you can help with any of these tasks please use this form to let trial chairman Nance Ceccarelli know